I love music and motion in the early education classroom and I have come up with a great list to incorporate into your classrooms 🙂 as always the links will be below 😉
- Math Music and motion by abridgeclub . The whole CD is amazing but number 8 oops is an all time favorite. This CD is all about incorporating math and music.
- Smart Moves one by abridge club. This CD is great for all ages and I love how the children can get up and move their bodies as well.
- Bean bag rock and roll by Kimbo . Kids love these old songs with the use of bean bags my personal favorite is wipe out. Wipe out instructs the children to move the bean bag around their bodies.
- Greg and Steve we all live together Vol 2. Every song on this CD is a favorite honestly but if I had to pick I love The Freeze.
- Charlotte Diamond 24 carrot Diamond. I love slippery fish, I am a pizza and so much more. I could not make it without this CD in my class 🙂
Bean bag rock and roll- http://amzn.to/2v4etSZ
Math Music and motion- http://amzn.to/2uK2urk
Smart Moves 1- http://amzn.to/2eUA1ep
We all live together Vol 2- http://amzn.to/2uFBcnw
24 Carrot Diamond- http://amzn.to/2v4kwY0