A couple months ago I made the leap and purchased the Cricut explore air 2. It than set in the box for a while because I was so intimidated by it lol ; But through my research and great videos and Facebook groups I have gotten really comfortable with me cricut. If you like my facebook page and then message me I will add you to some great facebook groups.
- You Tube is now your best friend I love Aunty Tae and Melody Lane. I will post links below.
- Facebook groups like i mentioned before I have the best resources and nicest people in these Cricut Facebook groups. Add me on Facebook and I will add you to some amazing groups.
- Dont be scared of design space the only way to get to know the cricut is exploring design space. Use all the bottons , mess with the font, change shapes, cut , weld, attach exc… Lol have fun!
- Always cut on paper first trust me you will save so much money on vinyl.
- I use oracle vinyl . I find that it transfers so much easier than cricut brand.
- Oracle brand 651 Is permanent vinyl and 631 is not .
- Don’t be afraid to ask question. I love to get feedback from the Facebook groups. They are so helpful.
I hope this tips help you and saves you time… Next week I will be adding 10 crafts you can make for Halloween with your cricut.
oracle vinyl – https://www.signwarehouse.com/c/oracal-vinyl
Auntie Tay- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYz0hHNVqQ
Melody Lane- https://www.youtube.com/user/MelodyLane815
My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/elishasuarez209
Made this really cute door hanger out of a chalkboard that I had bought at Walmart for 2.00 and just oracle vinyl.