In my classroom I have the hardest time keeping my little ones in one spot on the carpet. My favorite thing is when the children say ” teacher I cant see” to look down at the carpet and see them piling up on top of one another 🙂 So one late night last year I was desperate I had tried everything names on the carpet, carpet squares exc.. nothing worked So I was searching online for anything that I haven’t tried and I came across sit spots and ordered a Free sample. I fell in love and ordered them for my entire class and have not regretted it.
- They Velcro to almost any carpeted surface. So no more sliding and moving around.
- They are small so they store really easily.
- they come in different shapes and colors.
- You can order a free sample online try out first.
- They are very inexpensive. ( $1.99 each)
- They are made of top quality material. I have had mine more than a year and still looks brand new.
There are so many great ways to use sit spots in the classroom. I am an affiliate of sit spots but I only recommend items I use and love in my classroom 🙂
I have attached my link below.