Top Eight Books- For the beginner reader or the picky reader
My son is going into third grade but, he is in resource for having trouble with reading. All honestly, he doesn’t enjoy reading very much but I found books that he actually enjoys. I hope this list helps you with your picky reader not eater 😊.
- The Witches by Ronald Dahl
- Magic Tree House- series
- Frindle by Andrew Clements
- The Goosebumps -series
- In a Dark Dark room by Alvin Schwartz
- Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
- The Phantom Phonebooth by Norton Juster
- My Side Of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George.
These books have helped my son tremendously. I am also including a link to the Ronald Dahl website. The site has so many great tools to go with the books.